The International Maritime Academy of Lebanon is the first academy in the MENA region to be fully accredited by the International Sailing Schools Association (ISSA) and the American Sailing Association (ASA), offering high leveled seamanship courses and professional training, while supported with cutting edge simulator technology. Our accreditation from the Lebanese Ministry of Public Works and Transport gives us huge momentum as training leaders in the maritime industry.
The Academy maintains all the required professional approvals, accreditations and standards, including:
- The Lebanese Ministry of Public Works and Transport in accordance to decree number 67/2018
- Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers – (STCW)
- ISO 9001; 2015 – Maritime Standard Training Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers by Bureau Veritas
- International Sailing Schools Association – ‘ISSA’ – (UK)
- American Sailing Association – ‘ASA’ – (USA)
Conveniently located in Jounieh, Lebanon, the International Maritime Academy creates opportunities for everyone with a thirst for adventure and the open seas, or with a desire for a career change on a local or international level.